Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure

I have no shame in admitting that I'm a crazy cat lady. I love cats. I think that they're the most wonderful, beautiful, amazing, fuzzy-wuzzy creatures out there and adore my cat, Maya, more than words can say. Yep, like I said, I am cah-rayyy-zeeee!!!!!

That said, I got a kick out of the Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure, which comes complete with six cats. She kind of reminds me of my good friend, Lani, who's already up to four. Whenever I call her, I hear a chorus of meows in the background ... though in my opinion, it's like listening to angels sing me a lullabye.

Seriously, if someone gave me this, I'd just laugh because it's perfect for me and is a great gift for cat lovers. And I think that most of my cat-loving friends would appreciate it, as well. I mean, we have Spider Man and G.I. Joe action figure, why not a Crazy Cat Lady? Truth be told, she probably represents the masses more than either of those guys!

My one critique -- six cats really isn't enough to make her a full-fledged crazy cat lady. I think she needs more, like, 10. And she should also be wearing a cat T-shirt and one of those knit caps with the little cat eats sewn in. THEN we're talking true over-the-top cat nuttiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment